Cleaning for a Reason
If you know any woman undergoing chemotherapy, please pass the word to her that there is a cleaning service that provides FREE housecleaning – once per month for 4 months while she is in treatment. All she has to do is sign up and have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service.
This organization serves the entire USA and currently has 547 partners to help these women. It’s our job to pass the word and let them know that there are people out there that care. Be a blessing to someone and pass this information along.
- Cancer Project Part 1 (consommeazulhope)
- Cancer Project Part 2 (consommeazulhope)
- Cleaning For A Reason (greenandcleanmom.org)
- House cleaning services and tips (thetoweldepot.com)
- Green Cleaning: Six Requirements for LEED Compliance (green-buildings.com)
- how to find a cleaning service/personal helper remotely (ask.metafilter.com)
- Mysa.com: Nonprofit offers housecleaning help for cancer patients (mysanantonio.com)